Through our bi-monthly newsletter we highlight the power each girl makes in finding her own strength, the solutions and positive outcomes that come from opportunities made possible through the generosity of our supporters, and the ways that readers can become more involved with Girls Inc.
You can sign up to receive our e-newsletter by entering your e-mail address in the box to the left.
Download newsletters below using Acrobat Reader.
Strong, Smart and Bold E-News
OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Teen 'Zine
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Summer 2012
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Summer 2011
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Spring 2010
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Winter 2009
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Spring 2007
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Winter 2006
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Spring 2006
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Fall 2005
- OutLOUD - Thoughts of a Teenage Mind Summer 2005
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2009 Annual Report
- 2008 Annual Report
- 2007 Annual Report
- Inside Bay Area - "Alameda: Change in leadership at Girls Inc."
- Inside Bay Area - "Alameda: Girls Inc. of the Island City turning 50 with Gala"
- Inside Bay Area - "Alameda: Girls Inc. of the Island City to celebrate 50th Anniversary"
- Alameda Sun - "News in Brief: Girls Inc. announces scholarship winners"
- Inside Bay Area - "Guest commentary: Must remember that dads perform a vital role for girls, too"
- Alameda Sun - "Ethical Fashion Show Benefit scheduled for May 31"
- Alameda Sun - "Girls Inc. Celebrates 50 in Historical Headquarters"
- Contra Costa Times - "My Word: Alameda Municipal Power internship ‘opportunity of a lifetime"
- Alameda Sun - "Girls Inc. Celebrates Eureka"
- Alameda Journal - "Alameda Community Sailing Center program helps youngsters set sail"
- Alameda Journal - "Alameda Journal My Word: Look beyond Oscar night’s glamour, gowns"
- Bank of Alameda Commercial
- Girls Inc. Change in Leadership
- Girls Inc. Celebrates 50 Years with Gala
- Girls Inc. hosts open house
- Girls Inc. Announces scholarship winners
- Girls Inc. begins new service to Ruby Bridges Elementary School
- Three day summit introduces teen girls to working world
- Participants complete Eureka! Teen Achievement Program with job shadows
- Letter to the Editor response to gender disparity in engineering competition
- Eagle Scout Completes Project at Girls Inc. of the Island City
- Find Balance, Support for Depression. Free Workshop for Teen Girls
- Apply Now to Girls Inc.’s Eureka! Teen Achievement Program
- Girls Inc. will honor Teri McKeever, Nancy O'Malley, and Shauna Rosenblum at the 14th Annual Women Who Dare Awards
- Girls Inc. of the Island City hosts a free workshop to provide middle and high school girls information about healthy relationships